- 1911 handguns
- AMMUN ITION BRANDS
- Buy Handguns Online
- Buy Rifles Online
- Buy Shotguns Online
- Hand Guns
- Handgun Ammo
- Rifle Ammo
- Rimfire Ammo
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- Shotgun Ammo
- Glock 19 Pistol 380 ACP $400.00
- Remington 700 PCR Enhanced 6mm Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle 24" Barrel 10-Round $1,200.00
- Ruger AR556 Rifle 5.56x45mm NATO Matte Black Oxide 16" Barrel Black Synthetic Collapsible Stock 30-Round $800.00
- CZ-USA Bren 2 Semi-Automatic Rifle $1,900.00
- Sig Sauer SIGM400 TREAD COIL 5.56x45mm NATO Semi-Automatic Rifle 16" Barrel 30-Round $1,300.00
Taurus 856 Revolter final analysis, I think the 856 Defender has a lot going for it.
It has that useful night sight, it doesn’t weigh much,
and it’s easier to shoot than a two-inch snubby. Couple
that with its $409 suggested retail price, which
will bring mid-to-high $300s at dealers, and you’ve got a
dependable, shootable and affordable concealed-carry revolver.
- Type: Single-action/double-action centerfire revolver
- Caliber: .38 Special +P
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel: 3 in.
- OAL/Height/Width: 7.5/5.0/1.4 in.
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Construction: Matte stainless barrel,
- Taurus 856 Revolter
- cylinder, crane; anodized aluminum frame
- Sights: Gutter rear, AmeriGlo day/night front
- Trigger: Double action, 9 lb. 14 oz.; single action, 3 lb. 7 oz. (measured)
- Safety: Transfer bar
Ruger Wrangler$239.00Add to cart
Ruger Wrangler features a transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock to provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. It utilizes a Cerakote finish for rugged reliability in all environments Ruger Wrangler cold hammer-forged barrel for ultra-precise rifling, blade front and integral notch rear sights Ruger Wrangler and checkered synthetic grips on a …
327 Federal 100 grain DEWC @ 900 fps.$37.00Add to cart
This is a 50 round box.
Bullet Weight: 100 Grains.
Bullet Type: Rim Rock Bullets, Double Ended Wad Cutter.
Muzzle Velocity: 900 fps.
Muzzle Energy: 180 ft. lbs.
Ruger LCR, 1.87″ Barrel @ 900 fps.
Ruger Single Seven, 4.62″ Barrel @ 975 fps.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Following a rich Colorado tradition, the folks at Midwayweapons enjoy the outdoors, hunting, fishing, and adventure. Since the ammo retailer’s start in 2004, Ammo To Go has always been focused on outdoorsmen and women with an eye on protecting the outdoors.Read More